- An attractive salary range is $75 - $85,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This role has a strong career path. This is a career opportunity and not just a job.
- The client is North of Killington, VT.
This well-respected top ten manufacturer seeks a Customer Service Manager in one of their premier manufacturing plants in central Vermont. The Customer Service Manager is responsible for one customer service representative, and in tandem, provide superior customer service to its manufacturing clients. This position will keep the department running efficiently and profitably and liaison between the customer and other internal departments. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager. And together increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- You must have strong customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You must have experience overseeing a sales and order processing system with solid customer correspondence.
- You must be able to maintain a Price History File on AS400.
- Bachelors degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.