- Salary +
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a Hybrid work role. 3 days remote/2 days in office
Our client is a privately-held leading provider of document output solutions. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts they offer both commercial printing and integrated transactional print/technology solutions to our customers. They foster a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees.
Our client is seeking a motivated technology-oriented individual with 5 to 10 years of experience in a senior technical business analyst/business systems analyst role, preferably in the insurance industry. This individual will be our primary driver in delivering small to medium size application development projects which are critical to achieving business objectives.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Interface with client or business team members to understand business requirements and objectives, and support project plan development and timelines.
- Develop technical requirement document (TRD) templates for new applications and translate TRD’s from provided business requirement documents (BRD).
- Design reliable, scalable, and efficient workflows and processes within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) framework.
- Within an Agile Project Management Methodology, define sprint deliverables and coordinate development tasks and change requests with developers. Communicate with project managers and business analysts on sprint contents, task status, risks, changes needed, and timelines.
- Develop and execute system test plans (STP) for implementations. Manage system testing cycle and migrate code and changes into user acceptance testing (UAT) and production (PROD) regions.
- Drive maintenance and release schedule for core IT infrastructure and platforms.
- Drive new platform innovations from idea to business approval through vetting of technology and software solutions.
- Provide product or service subject matter expertise to stakeholders in support of new sales, production efficiencies, and client proficiency.
- Perform technical design analysis of installed platforms and processes to identify improvements, inefficiencies, and risks to data security or the business.
- Understand and manage operational compliance requirements as it pertains to client data and information security as well as vendor compliance requirements.
- Shape business processes to achieve and maintain data security compliance, including defining compliance framework, procedures and policies, and self-assessments. Promote a culture of compliance through education, annual training, and execution of self-assessments.
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating business analyst/business systems analyst/technical business analyst roles.
- The familiarity with how information technology infrastructure and common applications impact the writing of technical requirements.
- Experience within an insurance company or an insurance-related professional services organization that designs and implements technology and business solutions.
- Industry Knowledge: understanding of print and electronic document fulfillment and associated workflows in the insurance, health services, financial services or general print/mail industries is helpful, but not required.
- Experience influencing strong personalities and decision-makers when important changes or decisions must be made.
- Experience in leading or working with very small teams, designing software and application solutions, and coordinating development activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Interest in working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment and frequently working under a deadline.
- Strong critical thinking and technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of data security best practices and compliance frameworks.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.