- Salary range is $250-400,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Sign-on bonus equal to 60% of base paid in 3 installments!
- Generous relocation package
- This is an on-site position. Prestigious organization. Humanitarian cause in drug discovery.
This client is pursuing long-term projects aimed at transforming the process of drug discovery and achieving major advances in the fields of biochemistry and molecular biology using high-performance computation. To further these goals, we have designed and built three generations of a special-purpose supercomputer, as well as a variety of simulation tools that run on commodity clusters and GPUs.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Demonstrated experience developing large-scale scientific workflows to support scientific research (preferably drug discovery research)
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise will include large-scale data analysis, tool integration, workflow engineering/development, high-performance data-parallel computing, and systems software
- Strong Python programming skills (additional coding experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s/master’s/Ph.D. degrees and at least a few years of industry experience
- Background in chemistry/physics/biology would be a plus, but is not a requirement
- Relevant industries/areas: pharma/biotech., big tech., academic labs, national labs, etc.
- We are open to considering all levels of seniority including recent college graduates as well as senior engineers as long as they are still interested in hands-on work.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.