- Compensation: $75-95,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- A global transportation company, a great company to work for!
You will support the firm's hosted O365 Exchange Online environment supporting 30,000 mailboxes and other mail server services on-premises. You will participate in design-related conversations, perform advanced configuration and engineering work, day-to-day operational support in order to ensure the availability and performance of the messaging system.
- Day-to-day system administration for the environment.
- Participating in the design, planning, configuration, reporting, deployment and day-to-day operations of messaging infrastructure technologies.
- Providing operational support for Windows Server 2016, Exchange, Active Directory, as well as 3rd party applications within the Hosted Exchange offering.
- Implementing new and additional technologies that will improve the infrastructure.
- Participate in patching and upgrades, and perform pilot testing before final deployment.
- Assist with the resolution of issues and actively participate in problem management activities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange 2010/2016/Exchange Online administration.
- Utilize PowerShell to manage Exchange.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Microsoft clustering technologies.
- Ability to manage backups and backup systems for Exchange.
- Configuration experience of email clients to including Outlook.
- Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP.
- Experience with various Microsoft tools like graph api, reporting web services, exchange web services.
- Linux MTAs, mainly Exim for simple gateways or antispam.
- MySQL/SQL general knowledge.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.