- Attractive Salary in the $65-80,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs. Health and dental insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, 401K matching, life insurance, paid time off, home office allowance.
This is a fully remote position! Candidate must live in the North East (Maine to Pennsylvania).
Our client seeks an Operation System Engineer within their Global Data Services team focusing on supporting existing and new systems and infrastructure. The Global Data Services team is 28 people total (Eng. Sales, Finance, etc). Head count will grow to the mid 30’s in the next 12 months. The Operations team is 8 and Software Dev. Is 4.
This entry-level, fully remote position allows the candidate to participate in our client's transition to AWS cloud product offerings. This is a hands-on, fast-paced, customer-focused position responsible for ensuring that a paying customer receives a quality product that meets all customer expectations. Additionally, the selected candidate will join an experienced Operations team capable of mentoring and providing career growth.
- Proactively manage and monitor infrastructure and systems.
- Install and configure hardware, network, operating system, and application software.
- Troubleshoot application software problems to isolate defects and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Configure and migrate destinations between different vendors in trial and Production environments.
- Collaborate with customers, vendors, and software developers for problem resolution.
- Identify work areas to be automated to increase efficiency.
- Contribute to operational policy and process definition.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of experience performing System Engineer duties.
- AWS Cloud practitioner-level experience.
- Experienced with Linux/Unix bash shell.
- Experienced in providing 2nd and 3rd tier level customer support.
- Possesses an analytical mind. Able to digest system log files and perform data analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- BS degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!