- Salary $110-130,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Growing FinTech. Collaborative environment. Great company, office, and growth opportunity.
The Network Engineer III will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day operation of our computer networks and providing Level 1 ops center support to our clients and vendors. Includes escalating and working with our networking team to resolve connectivity-related issues. Primary duties include regular maintenance of our computer networks. Additionally, this role will assist in network documentation and performing regular disaster recovery testing.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitoring of the network performance and availability.
- Providing level 1 network support for client and vendor-related connectivity issues.
- Provide customer support for our collocated clients.
- Communication with end users, and managing expectations professionally.
- Performing scheduled fail-over and disaster recovery testing.
- Assist in planning and implementing network security measures and in the ongoing maintenance and documentation of our network and security.
- Assist in the design, deployment, and configuration of new network initiatives
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 2+ years of experience in the network engineering field.
- Strong overall understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot networking devices, including firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Experience with CISCO, ARISTA, and Palo Alto Network devices a plus.
- Experience with multicast configuration, cloud networking and NOC support a plus.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, detail oriented and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured technology environment.
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Network security experience is a plus.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.