- Salary in the $140-170,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Small prop trading firm (40 people) and growing. Very team oriented and friendly work culture. Good work-life balance.
You will be a part of the Core Server development team and will be responsible for developing and sustaining high-performance, multi-tiered, scalable applications. The successful candidate will enhance existing applications and offer suggestions to improve the architecture and better ways of building and maintaining applications.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Software Engineer position?
- Plan, design, and develop high-quality C# server-side applications with real-time trading data and order routing
- Implement solutions using the latest features of C# dot net core
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance improvements to our existing applications.
- Work with developers and traders to receive feedback and articulate ideas for improvements
- 4+ years experience with C#
- Major in an engineering or technical field
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting server-side applications for market data processing, trading, risk management, and monitoring applications.
- Windows/Linux, Multithreading
- Working knowledge of sockets programming, including TCP and UDP
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming, SOLID design principles, and design patterns
- Good to have deep knowledge of latency measurement and latency optimization
- Good to have experience with SQL, Thread pools, messaging systems
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.