Our client is at the forefront of technology and provides products to some of the most elite names in their industry. They focus on areas that will continue to grow for years- like electric vehicle (EV) charging and smart grid interfaces. The company is searching for a Senior Technical Project Manager with plenty of experience to join the team and take on an important role. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, have strong project management and interpersonal skills, excel at organization and analysis, and want to see the company grow. You'll report to the Director of Engineering and be solely responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on numerous electronic hardware projects with external and internal clients and vendors, and manufacturers. Experience in a start-up environment is desired. Electronics manufacturing experience is necessary.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Multi-project management
- Ensure that your suppliers and manufacturers are meeting their deadlines and commitments.
- Coordinate with engineering, operations, and clients to obtain needs, track actions, and provide constant feedback throughout the project's life cycle.
- Create and maintain Gantt schedules
- Help establish what the project involves and what needs to be accomplished.
- Be the team's go-to person to ensure everyone is on the same page and working together efficiently.
- Organize engineering supplies acquisition, guarantee quality standards, and on-time delivery.
- Keep an eye on project expenses, how far along the project is, and if necessary, make changes.
- To ensure that objectives are met during each phase of the project, communicate information efficiently between clients and coworkers.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of technical project management experience.
- Electronics manufacturing experience is required.
- Must have worked with logistics on a global scale.
- Communication abilities, attention to detail, organizing, and multitasking skills are all required.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, and Google Suite applications