- Salary in the $170-190,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Hybrid – 3 days in the office and 2 from home
- Growing Fintech. Collaborative environment. Great company, office, and growth opportunity.
We need a Software Engineer to help design and develop our client platform. We are looking for a candidate excited to learn, join engineering discussions, and help improve the cloud, APIs, and software. We're on the lookout for somebody eager to help our development team work through its rapid development cycle.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Software Engineer position?
- Design, development, and support of technology
- Work with Clients to translate requirements into solutions within the cloud
- Work on our API solutions that enable integration with our software
- Write and code unit tests
- Work with IT and client support teams to troubleshoot issues
- Lead and oversee less experienced developers.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong design, coding, organization, and debugging skills
- 5+ years of demonstrated strong C# language skills
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience solving user-level problems such as scalability and performance
- Knowledge of financial markets
- General programming background (scripts, GUIs, WebServices, SQL, source control)
- Strong working knowledge of networking, including working knowledge of TCP socket APIs and network routing issues
- Strong work ethic
- Independent project and time management
- Experience working with Users translating requirements into effective solutions
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!