- Salary in the $110-160,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Well-established company going through unprecedented growth, having tripled revenues last year will double that this year. Small work environment where you can be an individual contributor and part of a great team.
Software Engineers – Senior and Principal levels (multiple openings) Holmdel, NJ or Colorado Springs, CO
Our client’s patented software platform is in very high demand by their strategic partners and customers, and as a result, they are experiencing unprecedented growth. Their Linux application is developed using Scrum Agile methodology. Most development is done in C language; some Python is used. As the company experiences this period of growth, we are looking for talented individuals who are motivated by overcoming difficult technical challenges in a collaborative environment to join the team. Ideal candidates for these positions will have extensive experience developing algorithms and data structures for high-performing software in C on Linux platforms. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Work as a member of a Scrum team on the design and maintenance of software
- Develop and assist in the definition of new product features and requirements
- Integrate software modules and ensure the system operates to meet requirements
- Develop and implement unit automated tests and quality improvements, support QA testing
- Be a key contributor in this small, challenging, and collaborative environment
- reverse engineer complex data formats a plus
- manage your work and time with a hybrid work model
- work with support organization to fix issues identified in customers’ bug reports
- Strong skills in C programming and development on Linux (maybe Unix) platforms
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Python scripting is greatly preferred. Bash is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft development environments a plus
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: machine learning; security; data storage; embedded systems development with C; writing software that manipulates data at the bit and byte level; parallel, distributed, or complex system programming project experience