- Compensation: $135 - 165,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- A global transportation company, a great company to work for!
- Opportunity to join a growing global organization and help lead them into leading-edge IT security technology.
- Work from home 2 days/week
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Provide guidance and expertise in the field of risk management regarding the protection and security of digital assets in the cloud and on premise.
- Maintain and improve Information Security Architectures in line with the CIA triad.
- Maintain and improve information security policies and procedures; develops security guidelines and safe practices for computing and networking systems and maintain the documentation.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor security technologies such as vulnerability scanning solutions, IDS/IPS, anti- virus technologies, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions.
- Manage real time threat detection technologies to identify and quarantine threats, Monitor Endpoint Security; alerts and takes corrective action.
- Minimize security threats by examining governance, technology infrastructure, and facilities to identify security deficiencies, using risk analysis and follow up with corrective action plan.
- Monitor internal control systems to ensure appropriate access levels are maintained, protect against unauthorized system access, modification and destruction.
- Review security related reports, logs and occurrences; escalate issues and initiate security response procedures.
- Create and review vulnerability reports, track compliance with vulnerability management policies and procedures in accordance to established ISO 27001:2013 guidelines.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies in support of security technology enhancements, propose technical solutions to management, to address security weaknesses and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to implement.
- Reviews, updates, and enforces data security practices within the organization; tests for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures and works with platform experts to implement remedial measures as appropriate.
This position requires a strong background in Windows Systems Admin and security, particularly O365, Azure and Powershell, or other scripting.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of Microsoft operating systems and its security (server and workstation), authentication Ad and AAD, authentication methods, networking, email security, DevSecOps, scripting/PowerShell, and IT security concepts and tools.
- Networking, systems, Azure architecture, and security.
- Must have experience in DevSecOps, scripting/PowerShell, SQL, IDS/ IPS.
- Must have knowledge of MFA architectures, O365 architecture, email security, and Azure.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!