- Salary in the $225-250,000
- plus up to 40% Bonus!!
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Partially Remote - You will work on-site for three days in their CT location, and then remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- long-time client
This company is one of the most successful, stable, and growing Financial firms in the New York City Metro area. They have an excellent track record with employee loyalty and retention.
As an Oracle Solution Architect, you will be in charge of designing and ensuring the full implementation of end-to-end solutions for our Client. This encompasses their on-prem and cloud Oracle infrastructure along with the scope, functional/technical solution, leading practices, proof-of-concept, cost estimation, and project timeline schedule.
You will Be Responsible for:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Develops policies, procedures, and architectural principals to ensure that Oracle RDBMS and related infrastructure support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end-users.
- Develops project and technology roadmaps as well as migration plans to narrow the difference between the current and future state.
- As the Oracle expert, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful completion of projects by designing and overseeing solutions from start to finish. Also, provide DBAs with technical support and expertise as needed.
- Suggests and works with the design team to establish standards, tools, and processes related to Oracle infrastructure
- Developing new system designs and implementing an upgraded Oracle stack to improve the use of Oracle technology.
- The ability to see problems in new ways, understand complex systems, and communicate effectively is essential. Decision-making must also be based on strict guidelines.
- Led numerous successful Oracle system deliveries, overseeing all aspects from start to finish such as analysis and design through implementation, testing, and support.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of coaching and partnering with engineering teams to deliver practical solutions.
- Extensive experience working with Oracle 12, 18 or 19
- Experience and understanding of Oracle RAC is highly desired
- Experience with Oracle systems implementations and upgrades
- Background in SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in migrating and/or upgrading integrated Oracle solutions in a public cloud (AWS, OCI, etc)
- Current knowledge of, and experience with, systems integration methods and technologies.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!