- Salary in the $130000 - 170000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This client believes in having a company culture that is friendly, motivating, nurturing, and challenging at the same time. They enthusiastically promote new policies and practices that ensure the well-being of employees.
- Fully Remote
Headquartered in London, UK, this international SAP consulting firm specializes in process transformation and optimization from 'Consume to Cash' for customers worldwide. They specialize in helping businesses find the most efficient and suitable technology solution architecture to tackle their issues. They build technical platforms that can fulfill any customer requirement while offering unparalleled functionality, as well as develop market-leading digital strategies for them to succeed in today's competitive landscape. Innovation is at the heart of everything. As an SAP Silver Partner, and an SAP BRIM company, this client has been delivering business technology solutions & digital transformation deploying SAP BRIM (Billing) on S/4HANA and cloud-based applications such as Subscription Billing, CPQ & Entitlement Management.
This Position Involves the Following:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
The successful candidate must be comfortable working with very technical and business SME and should be able to help guide the organization through to the end state of a multi-year financial and supply chain transformation. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required to navigate the organization's various verticals and ensure harmony with the SAP integrations and both up and downstream legacy systems. Experience with Agile methodology, including multiple full life
cycle implementations are expected.
- Candidate must have hands on experience with SAP Hybris Billing (BRIM), Convergent Charging (CC) , Convergent Invoicing (CI) ,
- FI-CA , SD and S4HANA lifecycle implementations.
- Lead/Participate in requirement gathering workshops and gather and analyze business requirements.
- Preparing Business Requirement Documents and Create application functional specifications for business processes.
- Author of business process design documents and translate / articulate business requirements clearly to Implementation partners.
- Preparing Test scripts and performing functional testing
- Deep knowledge of the upstream and downstream modules/systems in Order & Contract processing, Account Receivable processes.
- Expert understanding of how Subscription Order Management, CM, CC contract accounting, Billing, and Invoicing works
- Working with cross functional teams and global process owners.
- Manage external vendor resources
- Define and manage projects scope
- Serves as the highest level subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures related to ERP/SAP; responsible
- for defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs and validating SAP solutions with the client
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!