- Salary in the $110-125,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- No Remote
- A fast-growing technology company with an opportunity for growth.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
This role is with a leading global IoT Automation & Solutions Company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provides an integrated IoT platform that includes proprietary sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes. We seek a high-energy, self-motivated Full Stack Developer who feels they can go beyond the impossible and be motivated by challenges to create a legacy.
- 5 years+ of working experience in the related development field
- Experience in Kafka is a must.
- Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Proven object-oriented design skills and ability to find creative, scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security and networking fundamentals and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience in supporting high-traffic, high-throughput, distributed real-time systems and services
- Proficiency in Core Java, J2EE, Spring framework: Web/MVC, REST, Data, JPA, AOP
- Strong Knowledge of Relational DB ( MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle ), Document DB ( Mongo, CouchDB or DynamoDB )
- Comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment
- Comfortable using GIT and Docker containers
- Experience in using Docker and experience with AWS Cloud services or Google Cloud
- Experience with Streaming Platforms and Message Brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc) and Reactive Programming is a big plus
- Experience with Graph Databases, Time Series Databases
- Experience with CD / CI: Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!