The client is a Fortune 250 global leader with 100+ years of history and great benefits as a company. As a role, this is super exciting as this person will be starting on the ground floor of implementing SAP S/4 and being part of the newly formed global SAP COE. This will be a decade-long program with plenty of opportunities to grow for everyone involved. You don't come across these opportunities every day when you consider the scope and scale of this project. Additionally, this is Raleigh, NC. It is a super-exciting area with a lot of activity. It's NC – the beaches and mountains are not far away.
They are in the process of a significant digital transformation. We are looking for a candidate with SAP ME/MII (Manufacturing Execution) functional expertise to provide application & implementation leadership and tech support. As a lead SAP ME/MII Analyst and a part of the COE team, you will play a critical role in an SAP S/4 implementation. In addition, you will provide technical leadership implementing all things SAP Production Planning and be crucial in sharing your integration experience with other work streams.
- Primary focus on Technical and SME automation of shop floor systems. Integration experience in SAP and NON-SAP systems.
- Configuration of SAP ME dashboards, service extensions, activity hooks.
- SAP MII Development to create Business Logic services, query templates, KPI Handling and defining the workflows.
- Technical Expertise for the SAP ME & MII landscape being implemented on a global scale.
- Takeover configuration & customization tasks as well as implementations of enhancements and interfaces using MII Workbench, SAP ME maintenance activities & SDK tools.
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) using SAP ME and SAP MII as the platform as per business requirements.
- Involve in solution design to provide technical expertise and coordinate external project teams.
- Deep understanding industry specific business processes having worked in the business planning environment and production Shop Floor Control
- Creating Functional and technical specification Documentation.
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur after a solution is deployed.
- Experience Design Print labels and integrating with Barcode / Scanners.
- Lead the solution design and Client land scape establishment and improve system performance