- Salary in the $90-130,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Hybrid work schedule - remote/onsite
- Well-established company going through unprecedented growth, having tripled revenues last year will double that this year. Small work environment where you can be an individual contributor and part of a great team.
Our client’s patented software platform is in very high demand by their strategic partners and customers and as a result, they are experiencing unprecedented growth. Various technologies are involved- high-performance software, Cyber Security, data storage and archiving, Machine Learning based AI, etc. As the company experiences this period of growth we are looking for talented individuals who are motivated by overcoming difficult technical challenges in a collaborative environment to join the team. Ideal candidates for these positions will have experience in Linux and software applications support (NOT desktop support), be willing to learn and have an outstanding opportunity. Experience with Cyber Security/Recovery and/or data backup is a big plus. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Provide post-sale technical support by working directly with key partners and end users.
- Diagnose hardware, software and operational issues.
- Communicate case status internally and externally.
- Work with QA and development resources to prioritize, debug and deliver fixes to end customers.
- Provide customer feedback to product teams.
- Interface with world-renowned technical partners
- Experience providing software support.
- Basic administrative experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with backup software/technology
- The ability and desire to learn the detailed workings of our software using a variety of methods including, documentation, videos, labs and most importantly proactive study and experimentation.
- Familiarity with server hardware; networking
- AS/BS degree in Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal skills.