- Attractive rate $24 - $35 hr DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- $3000 sign-on bonus
- temp living expense assistance in beginning
- This employer is 20 minutes North of White River Junction, off 89
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
This well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Process Technician in plastic injection molding in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Vermont. As a Process Technician, you will be responsible for upholding the Quality Management System and GMP standards during your assigned shift. This could entail anything from startup activities to in-process tasks or shutdown requirements. You'll ensure that all regulatory compliance is upheld at all times. Your daily duties will include the 5S and Process Audit program, part containment management, scrap tracking, material handling, maintenance requests completion, as well as mold sets/pulls.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years experience as a Process Technician
- You will have experience in performing line clearance activities per corporate methods.
- You will have experience in process, robotic, cycle time verification during start-up and submit start-up shots to Quality per QAR/CP
- You will have experience in completing in-process mold PMs at the prescribed frequency identified in the Process Binder
- You will have experience in starting work orders to repair problems with molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment
- You will have experience in 5S and Process audits
- Experience in plastic injection molding a plus
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!