- Attractive rate $18.68-19.51 hr DOE, plus shift differential
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This employer is 20 minutes North of White River Junction, off 89
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to administer and record ongoing attribute and variable assessments on designated molding machines. These inspections must be completed in accordance with the QAR or Control Plan instructions. As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will document any discrepancies and clearly communicate them to the appropriate members of staff, including the Team Leader or Production Manager.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Technician
- Experience within a silicone operation is a plus
- Must be able to follow all instructions on the Quality Assurance Requirements document and Control Plan.
- The qualified candidate must be able to accurately gauge, as required by the Quality Assurance Records (QAR), and input data into Statistical Process Control software.
- The ability to examine SQC/SPC data, as well as the capability to convey out-of-control conditions to appropriate personnel.
- Must be able to record and maintain Batch records and supporting documentation.
- The ability to visually inspect products to the requirements as specified on the QAR and the General Appearance Samples (GAS).
- Must be able to document inspection results (good & bad) using the attribute tally sheets.
- Must be able to communicate machine and/or process problems to the appropriate personnel.
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!