- Attractive Salary $110-120,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- $3000 sign-on bonus
- Paid Relocation
- This employer is 20 minutes North of White River Junction, off 89
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
The Process Engineer is responsible for overseeing and executing the development of comprehensive production processes (process binders) that are qualified and documented. Job responsibilities include implementing new tooling programs, evaluating mold/process improvement trials, solving production process issues, and auditing the accuracy of established processes. As a Process Engineer, you are tasked with mentoring and training Process Technicians and ensuring standardization across all shifts (mold PM, process changes, etc.). You are also expected to oversee the actions necessary to achieve our annual QMC goals.
- Guarantees that all essential process development materials are included with every new tooling setup.
- Convert processes and protocols to ensure the smooth operation of production equipment.
- Ensure molds are properly validated through SIM tests not available at the Technology Center and adjust them accordingly in preparation for testing.
- Records and maintains mold and process setup sheets (completes Process Binder)
- Improves and documents processes on existing molds using established systematic techniques
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5 year’s experience in injection molding processing
- Must have comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of the injection molding processes, machines, robotics, and auxiliary equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, SPC, TQM, and GMP’s is highly desirable
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and manufacturing personnel
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to take a systematic approach to process optimization and problem solving
- Experienced with hot runner systems and knowledgeable in precision injection mold tooling
- Knowledge in resin structure and behavior when processed, including stress, orientation and melt rheology as well as resin drying and testing
- Extensive hands-on experience with the entire injection molding process and should be familiar with machinery up to a press capacity of 500 tons
- Knowledge in mold design a must
- B.S. in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering, with a focus on plastics processing desirable.
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!