- Attractive Salary $90-110,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- $3000 sign-on bonus
- Paid Relocation
- This employer is 20 minutes North of White River Junction, off 89
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
We are in search of an experienced Tooling Engineer to manage all components of injection molding assignments for our customers. From the initial design stage through approval and submission processes, this individual will ensure customer and production requirements are met while striving to achieve higher profit margins.
- Critique mold designs for optimal function and production capabilities. Develop product and tool alterations and mold revisions to ensure customer satisfaction. Supply customers with feedback on potential improvement ideas regarding the product.
- Support the creation of automation and process control concepts, ensuring that part cost is greatly reduced and manufacturing is free from defects.
- Leads Cross-Functional Team through design reviews and APQP process.
- Sources appropriate outside mold makers; obtains, negotiates and evaluates quotations from vendors, making recommendations.
- Initiates purchase orders on outside molds. Visits outside mold makers to review tool construction and mold trials.
- 20% travel throughout the US.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have a thorough understanding of the injection molding process and automation, with a demonstrated capability to integrate tooling into injection molding automation work cells.
- Experience in mold design for injection molding, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated innovation and cost-effectiveness with mold design. CAD key knowledge and experience desired.
- Engineering capability, including design of experiments, troubleshooting, geometric tolerancing, SPC, and robotics.
- Strong multiple project program management skills.
- Must possess proactive customer management skills, including presentation skills to all levels of customer organizations.
- College degree preferred
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!