- Attractive Salary $90-100,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- $3000 sign-on bonus
- Paid Relocation
- This employer is 20 minutes North of White River Junction, off 89
Our client has over 65 years of complex plastic injection molding expertise with contract manufacturing locations in the United States, China, Mexico, and Europe. Clients include some of the world's most renowned healthcare, automotive, and industrial OEMs.
We are searching for an experienced Quality Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily tasks of our In-Process Inspectors, Manufacturing Quality Technicians, Quality Assurance Technicians, and Finished Goods Specialists. This individual will be responsible for guaranteeing that all documented operations are adhered to in order to produce parts conforming with customer standards.
- As the leader, ensure that manufacturing has proper support with communication and teamwork, as well as resolving Adjustment Requests & all product quality issues.
- Provide employee assistance and training initiatives to maintain production excellence.
- This role is responsible for guaranteeing that the product produced, packed, and shipped to customers meets all Quality Assurance Specifications.
- In this position, you will be accountable for ensuring compliance with established standards while delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 8+ years experience as a Quality Engineer, 2+ years in a leadership role
- Strong experience in the injection molding process
- Ensure all Quality Assurance Requirements (QAR) are followed and met during the shift by IPIs and QATs.
- Approves or reject visual inspections using the QAR and General Appearance Samples (GAS) for all Start-ups and Restarts.
- Approves all Line Clearances during Start-ups and Restarts.
- Personally handle all Adjustment Request forms, acting as the liaison between the QAT and the Process Technicians and working with the Process Technicians/QATs to bring the process back into a state of control.
- Follow the defined escalation process as required to ensure good decisions are made as to whether we run or shut down a press.
- Perform visual 5S audits during routine machine audits and report deficiencies to the responsible party for immediate or long-term resolution.
- College degree preferred
This employer is looking to expand their team in order to keep up with the increasing demand for their products! With more business than they can manage, this position offers tremendous potential for growth and development.
Enjoy the comfort of dependable leadership, connect with talented individuals in an energetic atmosphere, and continue to advance your skills and knowledge through global learning opportunities - all while receiving exceptional benefits.
About the area... Central Vermont is awe-inspiring. Lush green landscapes, rolling hills, and majestic mountains create a stunning backdrop. It is home to the stunning Green Mountains, which stretch from Canada in the North down to Massachusetts in the South. From passionate hikers to those who simply wish for a calming view, the area has something for everyone. The array of outdoor activities, such as kayaking, fishing, and skiing, make this spot ideal for any season - get ready to explore! In addition, there are plenty of opportunities to explore Vermont’s unique culture and history, including some of its historic towns, like Montpelier and Burlington. No matter what you’re looking for in a place to live, Vermont has something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!