- Salary in the $130-160,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Full relocation assistance.
- No Remote
We are seeking a Systems Software Engineer to help support the integration and testing of one or more of our projects into larger systems. This person will work with Senior Software Engineers, Systems Engineers from other companies, and government/customer representatives to support all phases of the effort, including architectural design, CI/CD process, build/install/test automation, deployment, scalability, and defect tracking and fixing. The successful candidate will have a primary interest in high-quality systems engineering.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Support integration and testing on-site at integration facility
- Perform detailed problem analysis of anomalies discovered during integration and test execution, documenting anomalies, verifying corrections when implemented. Work with development team to enhance ability to identify issues early and pinpoint causes, such as invalid data across an interface or service failures
- Architectural design for robustness, flexibility, fault-tolerance, and scalability
- Collaborate with Developers and understand testing requirements
- Improve our build, integration, test process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in software or systems engineering or related work
- Container and container management experience (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes) and familiarity with cloud technologies
- Ability to read and understand code in order to debug issues and interpret log/error messages
- Experience with message brokers (such as Qpid, ActiveMQ, or Artemis)
- Experience with key/value stores (such as Consul or etcd)
- Experience with Ansible configuration and build tools such as Maven, Ant, or Gradle
- Experience with MongoDB and other databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins build pipeline
- Basic math/physics skills and interest
- Ability to create architecture diagrams
- Documentation writing interest/experience
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!