- Salary $150 - 175,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Hybrid – 4 Days In office – 1 Day remote
- Small prop trading firm (40 people) and growing. Very team-oriented and friendly work culture. Good work-life balance.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with C++ and server-side technologies and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You will be a part of the Core Server development team and will be responsible for developing and sustaining high-performance, multi-tiered, scalable applications. The candidate will enhance existing applications and offer suggestions to improve the architecture and better ways of building and maintaining applications.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Experience planning, designing, and developing high-quality C++ server-side applications with real-time trading data and order routing
- Implement solutions using the latest features of C++11, C++14, C++17.
- 4+ years experience with C++ on Linux
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance improvements to our existing applications.
- Work with developers and traders to receive feedback and articulate ideas for improvements
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting server-side applications for market data processing, trading, risk management, and monitoring applications.
- Linux, Multithreading
- Working knowledge of sockets programming, including TCP and UDP
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming, SOLID design principles, and design patterns
- Good to have deep knowledge of latency measurement and latency optimization
- Good to have experience with SQL, Thread pools, messaging systems
- Stay abreast of advances in technology
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!