- Salary in the $110-150,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Global transportation company in central NJ.
- Work from home two days/week.
You will assist the firm's delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product specialist that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issues, business concerns, and resolution.
You will need to be able to understand business requirements and translate business needs into a software solution that will realize results, helping tackle business problems and increasing profitability.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Assist across all phases of internal CRM projects (e.g., Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test).
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions.
- Offer solutions for business needs or issues.
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions.
- Identify process gaps and work cross-functionally to formulate improvement plans.
- Design, develop, deploy, customize, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other systems.
- Configure and customize on standard workflows, dashboards, forms, and views and develop standard or custom reports.
- Develop reports or dashboards using Power BI and integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Develop web application, web API, console application, and Windows services to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Complete the documentation required, including the source codes, technical specifications, and unit test results.
- Support SIT, UAT, and production and fix the defect.
- On an ad-hoc basis, develop automated tests (technical and functional).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Domain knowledge in Customer Service and the shipping industry is a plus.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM and Power BI development experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is essential.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM is preferred.
- Experience with APPIUM and JMeter is preferred.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!