- Salary in the $170-200,000
- plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Partially Remote - You will work on-site for three days in their CT location, and then remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- long-time client
- Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the most successful, stable and growing global Financial firms.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for almost five decades. They quite literally invented the first electronic trading-floor technology. With that said, they take tremendous pride in being primarily a technology company.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Design and develop high-performance Java GUI applications.
- Work closely with business analysts and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing, and support.
- Develop and maintain software documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in Java GUI development.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java GUI development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Java, JavaFX, and Swing.
- Familiarity with multithreading, network programming, and software design patterns.
- Experience with financial trading platforms is a plus.
- To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Self-motivated and able to handle tasks with minimal supervision.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication (Verbal and written) skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!