- Salary in the $200 - 230,000
- plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Partially Remote - You will work on-site for three days in their CT location, and then remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- long-time client
- Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the most successful, stable and growing global Financial firms.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for almost five decades. They quite literally invented the first electronic trading-floor technology. With that said, they take tremendous pride in being primarily a technology company.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Lead designs for major software systems/initiatives and ensure completion of deadlines and objectives
- Introduce new technologies/design patterns.
- Development at a high level while solving complex problems, establishing reference architectures, selecting technologies, and building them into consumable artifacts for cross-team adoption.
- Produce proven/documented reference architectures.
- Act as SME on new technologies and work with existing teams through adoption.
- You will upskill other development teams on implementing modern design patterns, write internal whitepapers/documentation on these reference architectures, and build out software in labs.
- Greenfield new initiatives and prove out concepts.
- Ten years of software engineering experience
- Competence in database/storage/caching solutions
- Proficiency in microservices design patterns, clustering frameworks and SOA-related technologies
- Deep technical foundations in Java application development
- Deep technical foundations in Python, Scala, JS
- Decent technical foundations in C/C++
- Knowledgeable with the implementation of automated testing frameworks
- Well Informed with various development methodologies (TDD/FDD/BDD)
- Self-directed / passion for solving complex analytical problems
- Financial services experience (specifically FIX)
- General understanding of digital asset markets
- Experience developing on blockchain technologies
- Deep technical foundations with AWS services (Azure / GCP are a bonus).
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!