- Salary in the $120-150,000
- plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Partially Remote - You will work on-site for three days in their CT location, and then remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- long-time client
- Tremendous opportunity to work for one of the most successful, stable and growing global Financial firms.
Our client has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for almost five decades. They quite literally invented the first electronic trading floor technology. With that said, they take tremendous pride in being primarily a technology company. You would be part of a new Operations team that will work closely with developers, helping them with the day-to-day operations. As part of this team, you will build or use tools to collect and analyze data that will help understand the quality of services and debug operational-related issues
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Implement tools to scale applications written in various languages (Java, C++, etc.), set alerts, and monitoring.
- Help the software development teams with reviewing and collecting information related to operational issues.
- Review and document complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Research and deploy new technologies to drive innovation and continuous improvement at our client
- Five years of experience in Java, C/C++, Python, and/or shell scripting.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat distributions.
- Experience configuring, deploying, monitoring, and supporting Java and Python applications
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems, especially Git.
- Self-starter attitude that is comfortable working both independently and collaborating with your team.
- either Java, C++ or Bash
Good to have:
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- A systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!