- Hourly rate depends on experience... Someone with zero banking but good customer service and cash handling experience $13-$15/hr. For someone with 2+ years in banking, $16-$18 per hour.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Full time 40 hours per week, and flexible part-time positions open
- Multiple teller roles available
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, integrity matters, and success motivates. We are looking for multiple Bank Tellers who will exceed customers' expectations through a personal approach. Someone to process transactions accurately and efficiently following established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the "frontline" of the Bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients, and sell the Bank's products/services.
- Provides exceptional in-person customer service to all customers
- Provides prompt, accurate, and efficient customer transactions; and handles all transactions for customers with discretion and confidentiality.
- You will process various checking, savings, and related transactions (receiving deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and mortgage payments).
- Accountable for the balance of the cash drawer at the end of the day. Analyses and resolves any balance discrepancies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Previous teller experience is preferred, but willing to train someone with strong retail background.
- Attention to detail and above-average math skills
- Good PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g., cash drawers, money counters, copiers)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented