- Salary in the $65-85,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- Fast-paced, growing real estate company with natural career progression and access to the executive management team
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience with a bonus structure tied to performance and results
- $470/month employee covered medical benefits plus 50% coverage of the balance if any
- Paid time off (15 days per year for the first two years, 20 days from years 3 – 5-, and 25-days beginning year 6)
- Profit-sharing and cash balance plan following 1 year of service. Both plans are 100% company funded and have vesting requirements.
A privately-held national commercial real estate investment firm ($3.3 Billion AUM) with offices located in Iowa and California, is looking to hire a Senior Analyst
for their rapidly growing Commercial Real Estate syndicated investment offerings division. This is a near-ground-floor opportunity to catch on with an aggressively growing firm in the private real estate investing space, that has a very healthy and employee-centric culture. This role will grow as you do.
Description of the position:
As our new Senior Analyst, you will have a primary focus on due diligence and underwriting of real estate, execution, and launch of syndicated offerings, and support of our sales team via research projects, marketing materials, and investment updates. You will report directly to the Syndication and Analysis Department Team Lead. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently, complete detailed reviews of offering documents in time-sensitive situations, review lease agreements to underwrite cash flows, perform asset underwriting due diligence, as well as a variety of other PE analyses and/or syndication related projects. A candidate must be excited and comfortable to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where workloads may be heavy at times and performance is rewarded.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Reviewing syndication documents and coordinating with various departments to successfully launch an offering including legal, compliance, marketing, and sales
- Creating or evaluating financial analyses utilizing ARGUS and also preparing discounted cash flows or return on cost metrics in excel formats
- Diligence and underwriting of real estate acquisitions primarily in the net-leased asset class
- Preparing external reporting including quarterly investor updates
- Reviewing of various legal documents including leases and loan documents
- Support our sales team via research reports, marketing materials, and macroeconomic analysis
- Excellent research, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel required, with prior real estate modeling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Real Estate, or Finance, with Real Estate or prior analytical accounting experience
- Strong background in the analysis of real estate projects including acquisition, development, redevelopment, and disposition cycles
- Effective verbal and written communicator
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.