- Salary $150 - 175,000 + Bonus and Equity (total comp is just shy of $200k)
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Hybrid - 3 days home, two days in the office per week!
- reports to the VP, Corporate Controller
Our client is looking for a Director of Accounting in their metro Boston location. This is an innovative business that has grown from 200 people to 700 in the last five years.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and management of the general accounting function, which includes all aspects of financial reporting
- Oversee and ensure efficient and timely month-end, quarterly, and year-end close process
- Perform technical research as required in complex areas such as ASC 606, Revenue, ASC 718, Stock-Based Compensation, ASC 350, Intangibles-Goodwill and Other and ASC 830, Foreign Currency Matters
- Serve as the primary contact for 3rd party service providers, including independent auditors, tax professionals, and compliance partners in domestic and international jurisdictions.
- Maintain and monitor official accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP. Update and communicate company-wide policies as needed.
- Oversight of inter-company accounting, including compliance with transfer pricing agreements that support compliance with jurisdictional tax requirements
- Oversee VAT registrations and manage VAT on a global basis to ensure recovery of payments that qualify to be reclaimed.
- Partner with Finance, HR, and other operational groups across the organization to collect and share data to assist in presenting complete and accurate financial records
- Develop and coach team members
- Oversee documentation of department processes and implement technology as needed to gain process efficiencies.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- CPA required
- Experience overseeing the general ledger and accounting operations on a day-to-day basis
- Experience managing foreign operations and remote teams
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting required
- Experience with NetSuite, Solium, and Concur a plus
- Experience in the Technology & Software industry, SaaS preferred
- Experience with a Big 4 Firm is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.