- $18-22/ hr - rate depends on experience
- Comprehensive Benefit, and Retirement Programs
- This position reports to the AVP Operations Supervisor to support a growing Ops Department
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. They are looking for someone to support the retail, loan, and deposit Bank Operations. Someone to provide back up to all positions within the Operations area. Someone who will exceed expectations through innovative and collaborative thinking and offer a personal approach.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties in Operations in support of retail, loan, and deposit operational personnel to help provide the highest level of service and support to the Bank’s customers.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Process, maintain and verify the maintenance of ACH, Wire Transfers, ATM/Debit Cards, Document Imaging, and all Online Banking products.
- Verify all new CIF and Account information for accuracy and proper documentation.
- Scan and preview all documents, agreements, and maintenance backup.
- Work with Operations Supervisor and staff as necessary for all program enhancements and annual releases
- Provide Branch and phone support for customer problems, balancing problems and various other problems
- Work on special projects as assigned to increase bank efficiency
- Provide more employee or customer functionality
- 3+ year’s prior experience in bank deposit and operations servicing
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and project-oriented. well spoken.
- Strong in Microsoft Word and Excel
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.