- Salary $150 - 175,000 + Bonus and Equity (total comp is just shy of $200k)
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Hybrid - 3 days home, two days in the office per week!
- reports to the VP, Corporate Controller
Our client is seeking a Director of Accounting to work in their Boston metro area. This innovative company has seen its employees grow from 200 to 700 over the past five years.
These are the responsibilities.
- Management and oversight of the general accounting function include all aspects related to financial reporting.
- Assure timely and efficient month-end, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Assist with technical research in complex areas like ASC 606, Revenue and ASC 718 Stock-Based Compensation, ASC 350 Intangibles-Goodwill and Other, ASC 830 Foreign Currency Matters, and ASC 360, Revenue.
- Assist as the primary contact for third-party service providers, such as independent auditors, tax professionals, and compliance partners in domestic or international jurisdictions.
- To ensure compliance with GAAP, maintain and monitor the official accounting policies and procedures. As needed, update and communicate company policies.
- Control of inter-company accounting and compliance with transfer pricing agreements to support compliance with tax laws
- Assist in the registration of VAT and manage VAT globally to ensure that payments are reclaimed.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, and other operational departments to share data and help in the presentation of complete financial records.
- Coach and develop your team
- Assist in the documentation of department processes. Implement technology as necessary to improve process efficiency.
Who is a great fit?
- CPA is required
- Experience in managing the general ledger, accounting operations, and reporting daily
- Experience in managing remote operations and foreign teams
- Required: Strong knowledge of US GAAP, Internal Controls, and Financial Reporting
- Experience with NetSuite and Solium is a plus
- Experience in the Technology & Software industry, SaaS preferred
- A Big 4 firm experience is a plus
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.