- Compensation: $85,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- 15% bonus
It's OK to apply without any previous experience as a Controller, the client needs boots-on-the-ground. This client is a high-speed, high-volume manufacturing facility is looking for an Entry-Level Plant Controller. They are a well-established, profitable business that is available 24/7, division of a multibillion-dollar global company. This business offers many opportunities for employees to grow and learn.
Who will be a great fit?
- Experience in Manufacturing & Cost Accounting is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in cost accounting, revenue recognition, and inventory control. Budgeting, financial analysis, controllership are all required.
- Ability to make strategic business recommendations (optimizing revenue growth and improving working capital performance, driving operating profits).
- Ability to prepare monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements for the business
- Strong experience in reporting and compliance is required.
- Communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Bachelor's degree required
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.