- Attractive Salary range - $110-135,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- 15% bonus + 9% 401k matching
- Reports directly to the HR Director with dotted a line to the Plant Manager.
Multi-billion dollar, Fortune 500 manufacturer seeks a Plant HR Manager for their facility in KC.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
HR Manager will be a critical member of the leadership team and be a strong strategic and tactical business partner, working with leadership to enhance culture, and employee engagement. In addition, you will serve as an employee advocate helping to resolve employee concerns and promoting positive work environments.
This is a highly visible role in a key facility that has both strategic and tactical components.
- 5+ years of HR experience in Manufacturing, with 2+ years in Management.
- 3+ years of Union and large plant experience in Lean environments (over 450 employees).
- BS or MS Degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.