- Salary in the $150-160,000 range.
- Huge bonus structure. The total package can range from $300-350k.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
You will work closely with trading and technology business units to develop risk management strategies. Your contribution will be crucial to the success of the company.
Automated Trading Systems will be your focus. You will design market and technology risk management systems, methodologies, and satisfy regulatory requirements. Your responsibility will be to ensure that inventory and risk limits are accurately set and maintained. To ensure that the firm is able to continue to thrive in unexpected events, you will be able to provide solid solutions to complex problems. Through analysis and review, you will be responsible for continuous improvement and tuning.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Risk Manager position?
- 5+ years of professional risk management experience within a high-frequency trading firm or hedge fund.
- Strong understanding of options pricing theory and trading strategies
- Experience with VaR and stress testing
- Strong math and quantitative background as well as strong attention to detail
- The ability to proactively challenge the status quo to improve existing processes as well as a tenacious determination to problem solve
- The ability to clearly and quickly communicate ideas verbally and in writing for complex problems
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.