- Salary in the $90,000 to $110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- 10% Bonus
- Great culture, lots of room for growth. Very high Glassdoor employee reviews.
This is a brand new position, our client seeks a Senior Accountant for their Peekskill location. This is an onsite role, so no commuting into the City or lower Westchester!
Who Will Be a Great Fit for the Senior Accountant position?
- Prepare monthly close journal entries.
- Manage account payables.
- Conduct financial analysis and reports.
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts and balance sheets.
- Assist with annual audit preparations.
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies and issues of non-compliance.
- Improving internal controls policies and accounting processes/procedures.
- Perform other accounting duties or ad-hoc special projects as required
- Support staff as needed.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.