- Salary in the $90 - 110,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
Our client is an operating unit of a global manufacturing firm. They are looking for someone who is, say, an Analyst currently looking to take the next step up into management.
This role will analyze and analyze the company's financial data and economic conditions to offer expert advice to the executive leadership in support of financial decisions. This person will organize and present data inaccessible reports. They can also perform analysis using key metrics. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will analyze financial reports and forecasts for future investments to generate informed investment strategies and assist in the company's overall profitability and stability.
- As a business partner for executives, to support ideation and gap closing as well as project approvals.
- Financial planning, which includes budgeting and forecasting, is developed, implemented and interpreted by this individual.
- Performs technical analysis in order to determine future and present financial performance.
- Analyzes and interprets consolidated financial information in order to explain variances from budget or forecast, particularly with regard to revenues, margins, inventory, operating, and capital expenditures across multiple business units and states.
- Assists Financial Director in closing period financial accounts.
- Analyzes create and summarize recommendations for financial planning, trended future needs and operating forecasts.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of all business drivers for the brand and cross-functional partners (sales volume, mix, trade cost, cost of goods, marketing, selling and general administrative expenses).
- Multiple reports can be prepared quickly and efficiently, including the Division Scorecard. This summarizes and forecasts financial key performance indicators and company business activity.
- Assists other employees in the company as a business partner. Supports decision-making authorities with research and support.
- Assists in the Global Consolidation process to plan, forecast and actual.