- Salary in the $150-175,000 range.
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is a direct-hire role.
In collaboration with other credit analysts, the Credit Analyst assumes responsibility for credit analysis for a portion of the client base. This allows them to gain a deep understanding of each client's financials and business model, as well as the impact on each client by macroeconomic events.
Who Will Be a Great Fit for this Credit Analyst position?
- As per the Credit Policies and Procedures of the Clients, provide periodic and daily reporting.
- Prepare well-researched, articulated recommendations for credit facility submissions to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO), and Credit Committee.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data of all potential and current clients, including financial institutions, CCPs, corporates, and pseudo-state-owned enterprises.
- Keep a constant focus on the global macroeconomic environment and understand specific country factors. This will help you to assess credit risk for clients or counterparties that are incorporated in these countries.
- As a subject matter expert and advisor, guide the business in all aspects of credit and manage the credit facility review/application process for the client base.
- To strengthen the firm's client service model, it is important to establish lasting and productive working relationships with all departments.
- Contribute towards the enhancement of existing credit risk policies, procedures, and processes and to ensure that best practices are followed.
- All relevant information should be communicated and escalated to the Heads of Enterprise Risk, Heads of Credit Risk, and the CRO, as necessary.
- 3+ years of related credit experience.
- Strong knowledge of credit risk inherent in granting credit facilities to cover the margin requirements (initial and variation) of futures and options
- Excellent track record in forming well-researched conclusions on credit assessments including; internally modeled credit ratings and recovery potential in the event of default
- Effective report writing skills with an ability to distill complex information to a ‘key risks’ summary to enable management decision making
- Strong presentation technique and experience communicating to senior management forums
- Bloomberg knowledge is preferred; however, not required
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.