- Salary range $50-55,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Full time 40 hours per week
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, integrity matters, and success motivates. We are looking for a Credit Analyst who will exceed expectations through a personal approach. The Credit Analyst evaluates loan applicants financial health to decide whether or not to approve them.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- This position is responsible for assessing the financial health of a loan applicant, helping to determine potential financial risks, and following lending protocols to approve or deny applicants.
- Provides legendary Customer Service while retrieving information for credit applications.
- Develops and analyzes all types of credit information on all classes of loans
- Prepares and presents credit reports to loan officers and provides assistance as required.
- 2+ years experience as a credit analyst to determine the creditworthiness of applicants.
- Experience coordinating the analytical and credit approval process for new loans
- Knowledge of Credit related laws
- Attention to detail and above-average math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while being customer satisfaction-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
- Formal Credit training preferred
- Prior bank environment experience is helpful, but not required.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.