- Attractive Salary $75,000 +/- Range - depending on the level of experience
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Participation in company bonus plan and stock options pool distributed annually
- Reports To: SVP, Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a fast-growing local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. We are looking for a talented Branch Manager for the Manchester office.
You will assign and direct all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation. Someone who will exceed expectations through innovative and collaborative thinking and offer a personal approach. You will be responsible for various duties to help provide the highest level of service and support to the Bank’s customers. In addition, you will manage staff and foster a positive environment, develop new deposit and loan business, a monthly assurance program, make sure the branch complies with federal laws and regulations, ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation, and promote the image of the bank within the community.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Must have 8+ years of retail banking operations
- 2+ years proven bank branch management experience
- Knowledge of bank systems and financial regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and project-oriented. Well-spoken.
- Strong in Microsoft Word and Excel
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.