- Salary range $35 - 40,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- This position can also be part-time if needed (30ish hours)
- Typically, scheduled hours are Monday through Friday
- The employer is a rapidly growing regional bank
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide a variety of clerical functions supporting the retail, loan, and deposit Bank Operations. You will answer the phone and be the 1st person clients see when they walk into the bank. This person will also be trained as a teller for backup coverage when needed. This is the headquarters branch, so it’s a busy office.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ year’s experience as an Administrative Assistant (within a bank environment is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and project-oriented. Well-spoken.
- Strong in Microsoft Word and Excel
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.