Our client is a global F500 company whose mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. They strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health, and gastroenterology,
This Senior Risk Analyst is responsible for aspects of corporate insurance programs, managing processes necessary for the department to function, managing department technology, and assisting with special projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Insurance Program Management:
- Own and execute insurance programs as assigned
- Responsible for supporting insurance placements and risk management efforts for assigned risk areas:
- Assist in crafting renewal strategy and ensuring insurance program structures are fit for purpose and in alignment with the budget.
- Experience in Risk Management, Underwriting, or Brokering
- Designation in Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), or Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS) preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Riskonnect
- Ability to analyze complex data sets, draw conclusions and insights, communicate findings in simple terms, and make recommendations.
- Strong project management skills, including producing and maintaining timelines, creating dashboards, tracking metrics, and assembling project information into clearly written reports that document findings, actions, and progress.