- Attractive Salary $80-90,000 +/- Range - depending on the level of experience
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Annual bonus program based on goal attainment
Our client is a fast-growing local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. We are looking for a talented Business Development Officer (BDO) for the Manchester office. We're looking for people who want more than just a job - who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work.
As a Business Development Officer (BDO), you are a client champion on the front lines building long-lasting, high-quality relationships beyond the transaction. You collaborate across lines of business to offer your clients the best products and services to fit their needs. So whether you're working with a company that has banked here before or are welcoming a new client, you know their experience with you makes all the difference.
This BDO position is responsible for establishing and aggressively growing the Bank's presence and sales in the assigned territory of Manchester, NH. The Business Development Officer will develop a marketing plan for the specific target market of small to medium size businesses and business professionals. This BDO is for deposit gathering, not loans. You will ensure small business banking relationships are fully developed, including specific efforts to serve the retail banking needs of the client owners, management, and associates. The BDO partners with branch bankers as a subject matter expert in business deposits and related business services and will also self-source new small business opportunities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 5+ years experience in business lending experience and/or deposit and cash management sales experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of the profitability of banking products.
- We are looking for someone with ties and connections in the Manchester area to help generate deposits and grow the branch.
- Must be a self-starter that is disciplined enough to manage daily calling activity to achieve required results.
- Comfortable and confident with proactively engaging in conversation to build trust and confidence with clients
- Must have the ability to work independently under only general supervision.
- Bachelor's degree
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.