- $ Salary $80,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- This is a direct-hire role.
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, integrity matters, and success motivates. We are looking for a talented AVP of Marketing and Social Media Manager to own the majority of all marketing for the Bank. You will effectively manage the company image to achieve marketing goals.
As the Marketing Manager, you will ensure that the message is cohesive throughout our advertising, print media, press relations, website delivery, conference exhibits, presentations, and community involvement efforts. You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing advertising campaigns' performance, managing the marketing budget, develop strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation, and drive qualified traffic for successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. You will build and manage the banks' social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Ultimately, you will handle our social media presence, ensuring high web traffic and customer engagement levels.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends), SEO, keyword research, etc.
- Proven work experience in Social media and online marketing channels
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.