- Salary range $60-70,000
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- Typically, scheduled hours are Monday through Friday
- The employer is a rapidly growing regional bank
Our client is a local bank where you will be challenged to be your best, where integrity matters and success motivates. They are looking for a Human Resource Generalist to provide a variety of functions supporting this growing bank. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. This is the headquarters branch, so it’s a busy office.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Your primary administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding guides), and updating internal databases.
- Ultimately, you should ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g., record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Assist in the finance department.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates hiring qualified job applications for open positions. Succession planning.
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize a job fair event)
- 3+ years of human resource work experience as an HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software and strong computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Some knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field helpful
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.