- Salary range is $145-160,000
- Bonus to 20%
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs
- This position will be hybrid / remote
- The client is a large billion-dollar firm. Our firm is working directly with the hiring manager.
Our client has a need for a Sr. Financial Manager who will provide analytical insight and support the leadership team with strategic planning. This position will work closely with the Director of Finance and other senior managers. This role will is a unique opportunity to be involved with every aspect of the business and provide continuous access to executive management. Will report to the Director of Finance.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Provide thoughtful and deep analytical insight into core business decisions, such as business growth opportunities and resource allocation.
- Provides financial modeling and forecasting for process improvement projects and new initiatives
- Participates in the financial aspects of the strategic planning, annual operating plan and forecasting efforts
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with functional leaders and the finance team and stay abreast of advancements in other functional areas to.
- Manage projects to improve financial planning process, reporting, and analysis to ensure that these functions are performed efficiently, and that procedures are developed, maintained, and adhered to.
- Serve as a liaison to administer the Hyperion Planning (Cloud) system with complete support from an external tech team
- Support the leadership team in preparing Board materials, corporate presentations, and investor materials
- Lead, drive and refine systems where needed that will help support reporting changes
- National travel, typically 10 %
- 10+ years of broad financial experience
- Excellent financial analysis skills, advanced financial modeling, ability to work with large datasets
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts, specifically under US GAAP
- Knowledge of Hyperion planning system is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent Business Partnering skills, track record of building relationships and working collaboratively across multiple functions and stakeholders, and strong leadership and influencing skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Ability to understand the big picture and be detail-oriented
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to present working solutions
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA/MS preferred
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.