- Salary in the $85-100,000 range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- Relocation assistance
Our client's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its aesthetics portfolio.
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform both the financial planning and actuals analysis and reporting requirements for a portfolio of assigned licensing and other products associated with the licensing agreements that the team manages. The role manages agreements with high visibility to Senior Management, internally and externally, and requires a high level of attention to detail and a motivated individual willing to gain broad exposure.
- Analyze, prepare, and review the royalty and milestone payment packages for assigned portfolio of licensing agreements, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and compliance with contractual obligations, GAAP, tax and legal.
- Prepare and review monthly accounting journal entries including accruals and accrual adjustments, related to licensing agreements many of which impact performance for 50+ countries.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses, support audit requests, and consult with Corporate Legal, Business Development, Corporate Tax, and Corporate Treasury as needed.
- Assist in the preparation and review process for monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and quarterly balance sheet reviews.
- Prepare global royalty rate analyses for the Plan, Update and LRP cycles.
- Prepare monthly LBEs.
- Prepare automation tool (CIR) analysis on a monthly basis.
- Participate on internal projects on an as needed basis.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- 3+ years of progressive financial experience required.
- Requires strong analytical and organizational skills as well as a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with external parties and internal support functions.
- Attention to detail, independent and proactive thought, and decision-making skills are necessary.
- BS in Accounting or Finance. CPA, CMA, or MBA are desirable.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.