- Attractive Salary in the $125 -$140k plus performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs. Health, dental and vision benefits (bank pays 75% of health and dental) Life, long term disability and short-term disability – 100% paid by the bank
- Generous PTO
Our client is a community bank that has an immediate opening for a Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer in the Greater Manchester, NH market. They are looking for an experienced lender with demonstrated success in soliciting and servicing prospective and existing clients, producing a variety of commercial loans involving complex negotiations and credit assessments, and ensuring loans meet stringent underwriting criteria. In addition, this position is responsible for managing a portfolio of business and individual relationships while seeking new accounts through calling efforts, marketing, and referrals.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Analyzing credit risk transactions is essential to developing appropriate loan structures on behalf of the bank. This includes assessing commercial loans, working capital lines, term loans, and mortgages for new and existing customers. Once all aspects have been analyzed, the transaction can be negotiated and delivered.
- Participate in developing credit analysis, deal structuring, regulatory compliance, and policy adherence. Underwriting, documentation, and deal finish procedures are all affected by your input.
- Engage and onboard new customers who fit the business' defined markets, boosting the commercial banking business' profitability and developing commercial banking relationships.
- Develop and present orally to Senior Management and, when applicable, the Bank's Director's Loan Committee any new loans or loan arrangements.
- Proactively analyze client needs and propose practical solutions to commercial clients.
- Establish new business relationships with commercial banks through referrals and existing clients.
- Manage customer interactions by keeping track of the company's goals, objectives, and status.
- Constantly gather data and other essential information on the Borrower's financial status to keep track of their loan.
- At least five years of commercial lending experience, with a preference for commercial and industrial lending and/or commercial real estate financing, is required.
- Experience with multifamily, commercial real estate, C&I, and SBA loans from $100,000 to $10,000,000.
- Experienced in financial statement analysis, accounting principles, valuation techniques, and cash flow analysis.
- You'll need a robust local business community profile to develop beneficial relationships with existing and new customers and partners within the company.
- Must have excellent communication abilities and handle many tasks simultaneously in a high-velocity setting.
- Experience selling, cross-selling, and meeting sales objectives.
- Self-starter with a clear focus on outcomes and the ability to work independently, balancing short, medium, and long-term objectives appropriately.
- The ability to handle and schedule numerous transactions and procedures simultaneously while meeting deadlines, client expectations, and company objectives.
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!