- Attractive Salary in the $90 -$100k plus 15% bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This is fully remote, working with a great company and audit team.
- Travel mostly in US/Canada/Mexico with additional international travel as needed. Travel can be up to 30%.
This person will come in as a Senior but be promoted to Lead within a few months of hire and have up to 2 direct reports.
Our client Manufacturing and Solutions provider is well-established and growing to meet changing needs worldwide. The Lead Internal Auditor will be responsible for identifying audit findings, preparing business-focused recommendations, presenting audit results to local management, and preparing auditing reports for distribution. The primary areas of focus will be the US/Canada/Mexico manufacturing plants, accounting operations, and related R&D facilities.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Data gathering and report writing
- Ability to scope, plan, conduct and report on high-risk audits independently
- Developing and designing tests of internal controls related to specific manufacturing operations in support of the annual audit plan
- Performing audit testing, including interviews, data extraction and analysis, process design assessment, and internal control efficiency and effectiveness evaluation.
- Preparing audit findings and recommendations
- Presenting findings to process owners
- Assisting management in the preparation of their remediation activities
- Tracking implementation of recommendations resulting from audits
- Creating monitoring for compliance with of Internal Auditing and in compliance with the Ethical standards of the internal audit profession.
- 5 years of IA experience (can be a combination of Internal Audit and other accounting experience).
- SAP experience is required
- Manufacturing and Operational Audit required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting controls.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Business Analytics / Data Analysis
- ACL, IDEA
- CPA, CIA, CFE or other relevant certification/or progress toward completion
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!