- Attractive Salary in the $110-120k
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs. Health, dental and vision benefits (bank pays 75% of health and dental) Life, long term disability and short-term disability – 100% paid by the bank
- Generous PTO
Our client is a community bank that has an immediate opening for a Portfolio Manager in the Greater Manchester, NH market. They have a strong focus on the commercial banking business and are growing their team.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- Engage and onboard new customers who fit the business' defined markets, boosting the commercial banking business' profitability and developing commercial banking relationships.
- Develop new clients and expand on existing relationships
- Manage a significant client portfolio
- Analyze client needs and credit strengths and weaknesses
- Make loan decision recommendations
- Recommend pricing options
- 5+ years of experience in commercial lending/credit analysis
- Strong understanding of financial statements, tax returns, etc.
- Experience with C&I, CRE, or both types of lending products
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not share it with any employer without your permission.
If this isn't the right position for you, please share it with someone who might be interested. In the meantime, please look at our website – we have other openings that may suit your needs!